Standard Extrusions & Sheet » Welding Rod & Wire
WELDING ROD & WIRE
R5356/ER5356 Welding Wire is a general-purpose type aluminum alloy, which is typically chosen for its relatively high shear strength and used in the marine and construction industries.
- Offers excellent corrosion resistance when exposed to salt water
- Excellent for welding 5000 series aluminum base metals and other marine alloys e.g. 6463
- Good color match after anodizing 5xxx/6xxx alloy base metal
R4043/ER4043 Welding Wire is a popular general purpose type aluminum welding wire.
- Contains silicon additives, which result in improved fluidity (wetting action) of the weld pool
- Produces a weld less sensitive to cracking with excellent corrosion resistance
- Bright weld finish makes it a popular choice of welders
- Can be used to weld various grades of aluminum e.g. 6063, 6061